Spirit of the North
Spirit of the North is a single-player 3rd-person adventure game inspired by the breathtaking and mysterious landscapes of Iceland. The story takes root from various pieces of Nordic folklore.
Play as an ordinary red fox whose story becomes entwined with the guardian of the Northern Lights, a magical spirit fox. As you journey over the mountains and under red-stained skies, you’ll discover more about your companion and land left in ruin.
Uniquely designed to purposefully have no dialog or narration. Players must breathe in their surroundings to solve various puzzles and speculate the meaning of a lost ancient civilization.
- Make your way across stunning landscapes, on an emotionally stirring journey.
- Solve environmental puzzles to change the world around you, using ancient powers bestowed upon you by the guardian of the Northern Lights.
- Follow the mysterious Spirit Fox across a land left in ruin as you discover more about a lost civilization.
- Moving orchestral soundtrack featuring 14 original compositions.
If you enjoyed the following games, you'll love Spirit of the North:
- Lost Ember - RiME - Journey - The First Tree