Omensight: Definitive Edition
Omensight is an Action Murder Mystery game and a spiritual successor to the award-winning Stories: The Path of Destinies.
You are the Harbinger, a mythical warrior who only appears in times of crisis. The land of Urralia is torn by war, and as night falls, you witness its destruction at the hands of a dark God. As the eyes and the sword of Urralia, it is up to you to reverse this fate. All you know is that it started with a mysterious murder.
- You are granted the power to relive the final day of Urralia. Lead the investigation as you decide how you spend each day.
- Appear and fight alongside characters who played a part in the apocalypse.
- Use your Omensight power to weave a new narrative, influencing characters to change their fate.
- Through your decisions, your skills and your wits, change the course of the day and, perhaps, pave the way to a brighter future.
- Featuring the top voice acting talents of Patricia Summersett (Zelda: Breath of the Wild) and Julian Casey (We Happy Few, Stories).
- And a stellar writing team including Nadim Boukhira (Stories), Genese Davis (The Holder’s Dominion), and Chris Avellone (Planescape: Torment, Pillars of Eternity).
An innovative narrative experience, seamlessly blending interactive story with action gameplay. Witness the outcome of events from different perspectives, and affect the outcomes through your actions.
INVESTIGATE A MYSTERY
Join a diverse cast of characters with mysterious roles to play in Urralia's story - and each other's.
Learn key information about specific characters, then help or hinder them to prevent the end of the world.
Fight using fluid, stylish combat that combines swordplay, magical abilities and time-manipulation.